Job Code:PIS 01
Experience Required:10+ years
- Assist the client in preparing comprehensive BIM Guidelines.
- Review, evaluate, and comment on the BIM Execution Plans provided by both the Design and the Construction BIM Teams on behalf of the client.
- Provide oversight of the project Design and Construction Teams to ensure that the requirements of the client’s BIM Guidelines are properly and adequately addressed.
- Provide an overall BIM Coordination Schedule for the Spatial Coordination meetings and milestones.
- Provide timely reporting on BIM progress to the owner’s PM. Communicate to the project team the key performance indicators (KPIs) and how they are measured and to be met.
- Coordinate BIM kickoff meetings for the project team.
- Ensure that all project design and construction models and related documents are posted on the owner’s document management server or FTP site as required by BIM Coordination Schedule.
B.Tech/BE in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil