Manage Project Delivery with BIM
- Industry Verticals
- BIM Services
- 3D Visualization
- Pre-Construction Site Logistics
- 3D Modeling
- Clash Coordination
- Bill of Materials (BOQ)
- Shop Drawings
- Digital Prefabrication
- Fabrication / Spool Drawings
- Marketing BIM Presentation
- Laser Scan / Point Cloud Data
- Facilities Management
- Construction Document Management
- 4D Construction Simulation
- Revit Families
- BIM Engineering Services
- BIM Consulting Services
- CAD Drafting Services
BIM Execution Planning
The importance of implementing the right technology with a view to future needs is critical. Pinnacle transforms current business processes with the use of latest software applications. We review the current processes and ensure that we can define, train and implement technology for improving the overall processes.
Our BIM execution planning involves the following processes:
1. Getting the Right Software Package for better functionality – We choose the right software program for BIM implementation by testing various software packages.
2. Ensuring an Expert in the Lead Position – After sourcing the right software package, we select the right project managers for your organization and impart special BIM training program to them.
3. Creating a Well-Defined Plan for BIM execution – We incorporate BIM in the existing system of a firm by planning the transition properly.
4. Establishing In-House Standards and Policies – Interoperability and standardization are the biggest challenges with BIM. In order to prevent such issues from affecting an organization we establish in-house standards and policies for governing the way of BIM operation.