About the Dignitary: Mr. Craig L. Hall – US Embassy & Consulate General in Kolkata, India visited Pinnacle Infotech Durgapur Head Office on 24th October 2017. He took up his assignment as US Consulate General in Kolkata on August 19, 2015 and represents the US in the state of Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, West Bengal, Sikkim, Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland and Arunachal Pradesh. Before taking up assignment in Kolkata, Craig served as the Deputy Political Counselor in U.S. Embassy in Jakarta, Indonesia. He has also served in Seoul, Korea, Mosul, Iraq, Canberra, Australia, Surabaya and Indonesia. He eagerly looks forward to visit different states in Eastern India. Craig holds a bachelor’s degree from Palm Beach Atlantic University in Florida and completed a Ph.D. in religious studies at Baylor University in Texas. He is from Florida and joined the Foreign Service in 1999.
Event Schedule – Pinnacle Infotech Durgapur Head Office
- Greetings & Welcome from 11:45 AM – 12:00 PM – Pinnacle Team welcomed Mr. Craig L. Hall & Ms. Sangita Dey Chanda – the Economic Specialist who accompanied him on his visit to Durgapur with flower bouquet & Uttario at the entrance of Production Building.
- Meeting with Directors from 12:00 PM – 12:15 PM – Mr. Craig interacted with CEO Mr. Bimal Patwari and Mrs. Sapna Patwari to understand Pinnacle’s business model and learned about how Pinnacle is serving clients with BIM services to boost the quality of construction projects.
- Visit to Production Floors from 12:15 PM – 1 PM – Craig visited Pinnacle’s facilities and went through live project presentations. He communicated with Pinnacle team members and showed immense interest in how Pinnacle specializes in BIM Modeling to validate design for constructability, applicable codes, performance and maintenance.
- Consulate General’s Address to Pinnacle Team from 1 PM – 1:30 PM – Mr. Craig remarked that he is excited about the new Indo-American relationship and how American Engineers and Pinnacle expertise are working together to build the tallest building in the world. He is glad that the leaders of the largest democracies of the world are thinking about developing the future relationship for the next 100 years, growing business relations which will ultimately lead to the economic prosperity for both the countries.
- Lunch with Directors from 1:30 PM – 2:00 PM – Craig had lunch with the Directors.
- Out-Campus Tour & Tree Plantation Program from 2:00 PM – 2:15 PM – Mr. Craig also participated in tree plantation program and went for a short out campus tour.