Want to know about electrical construction? Visit NECA (National Electrical Contractors Association) – Philadelphia 2018 Convention with Pinnacle Infotech and learn how to add value to your electrical trade with BIM Technology. Get to know how the BIM-enabled electrical construction can help you in electrical 3D model creation, constructability review, design validation, clash coordination, shop drawing preparation & quantity take-off extraction.
- Venue: Pennsylvania Convention Center, 1101 Arch St. Philadelphia PA 19107
- Booth: #515 (10X10)
- Date: Sunday, Sept. 30 – Tuesday, Oct. 2, 2018
- Time – 9.30 am to 5 pm
NECA is the annual forum where electrical professionals meet to learn about latest solutions for enhanced profits. The show is a vital event in the electrical construction industry. Electrical contractors depend on NECA to deliver resources that help them make better business decisions, providing outstanding customer service and innovative technology. The Show also provides expert classroom learning & the best industry networking.
- Mr. Scott Pittman – Pinnacle Vice President, USA with vast knowledge of core construction background in the US
- Mr. Jon McClure – BIM Manager (USA) with perfect understanding of clients & industry needs
Who can visit the show?
Electrical construction decision makers across the world including:
- Executives, Project Managers, Purchasing Agents
- Supervisors, Safety Directors, Estimators, Inspectors, Apprentices
- Architects, Engineers, Designers Contractors, Subcontractors
- Project Owners, Facility Managers, Pre-construction Professionals
- Equipment Manufacturers & Suppliers
Why to visit the event with Pinnacle?
- Learning about Implementing BIM Solution
- Networking with BIM Specialists
- Knowing about 3D perspective view before construction
- Better understanding of the project for error-free construction
For more info, check out NECA- Philadelphia 2018 Conference.