For the first time at Pinnacle’s Participation @ 2018 Structural Engineers Association, California. The two-day event will provide the structural engineers a safe and dependable performance for structural analysis, design and detailing. SEAOC comprises of Structural Engineers Association of Central California, Northern California, Southern California and San Diego.
SEAOC is an authoritative world leader in structural & earthquake engineering, a leading participant in structural code & standard development and a valuable resource for structural engineers.
JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa, 74-855 Country Club Drive Palm Desert,
California 92260, United States
- Date: Sept 12-14, 2018
Who can visit?
Construction Professionals including:
- Architects, Engineers, Designers, Pre-construction Professionals
- Project Owners, Facility Managers, Contractors, Home Builders & more
- Scott Pittman, Vice President, USA with knowledge of core construction background in USA, bringing technological rigor of enterprise operations & best practice in management firstname.lastname@example.org
What to learn from Pinnacle Representative?
- BIM Design Development Support & Coordination
- 3D BIM Model Creation for Structural Engineers
- Drawing Set Creation
- Structural Quantity Take-Off & Cost Estimate
Benefits of Interacting with Pinnacle Representatives:
- How to get accurate, reliable & cost effective BIM solutions for Structural Engineering firms?
- How to validate design with BIM for constructability, performance & maintenance?
- How to produce high quality BIM structural drawings across AEC industry?
For more info, check out SEAOC Convention 2018. Book your ticket here.