LAS VEGAS – Nov. 11, 2016 – PRLog — It’s time for the world’s largest Autodesk software users to join up at the Autodesk University 2016 Exhibition, which brings together thousands of creative minds from the designers, engineers and manufacturing professionals. The exhibition will help the Autodesk users learn about all the tips and tricks and explore how technology is revolutionizing the way of creation.
Pinnacle Infotech Inc. with more than 18 years of experience in the global construction sector will be a proud presenter at the Autodesk University 2016 Exhibition (https://www.pinnaclecad.com/autodesk-university-2016-2/)
Venue: Classroom Sessions (November 14 – 17) at the Venetian, Las Vegas, NV.
Our speakers, Mr. Bimal Patwari, President, Mr. Scott Pittman, Vice President (US Operations) & Mr. Biswaroop Todi, Vice President (Global Operations) will discuss on a wide array of topics for developing, deploying and integrating the latest Autodesk technologies to meet the designing and engineering needs.
Classroom Sessions & Topics of Discussion:
1. 14th Nov (8:45-9:45): MSF21728 – Maximizing ROI by Effective BIM Implementation for a 4-Million-Square-Foot Iconic Project – Mr. Bimal Patwari, Speaker, Mr. Scott Pittman
2. 17th Nov (8:30-9:30): CS21759 – BIM-Based Design Management and Value Engineering for the Tallest Tower in the World – Mr. Bimal Patwari, Mr. Scott Pittman
3. 17th Nov (10:30-11:30): AR20478 – A360—Compact Platform for Collaboration in BIM Projects – Mr. Bimal Patwari, Mr. Biswaroop Todi
1. Mr. Bimal Patwari (https://www.pinnaclecad.com/about/bio/key-team-members/) – 1st generation Entrepreneur & founder of Pinnacle Infotech Inc. – the global leader in providing Engineering & BIM solutions to Global Construction Industry. Spoken at various international conferences like ASHRAE, AU2016 (Mumbai, India), Universities, Engineering colleges & Global technology forums.
2. Mr. Scott Pittman comes with vast knowledge of core construction background in USA and brings technological rigor of enterprise level operations. An industry veteran with 33+ years of experience, Scott has been driving several initiatives at Pinnacle. He has diverse exposure to various facets of business operations, engineering and project management.
3. Mr. Biswaroop Todi – Head of Visions for BIM Development, lines of operation, domain verticals and technical horizontal practices. Biswaroop builds up team on spot, catapults them in exuberance and takes them to a journey of success from one BIM project to the other.
Grab this chance to connect with thousands of fellow Autodesk developers and engage with leading minds from all across the world to cherish the technical excellence, innovation and outstanding design. Please visit Autodesk University 2016 Exhibition for more information and updates. Listen to Classroom Sessions and learn how to maximize the Return on Investment in various projects, using Autodesk Software.
For more visit: https://www.pinnaclecad.com/autodesk-university-2016-2/