ATLANTA – Sept. 22, 2016 – PRLog – It’s time for the world’s largest BIM users to join up the 2016 Fall BIMForum, which will explore all the best practices of Building Information Modeling (BIM) for various industries including the architects, designers, engineers, builders, owners and other construction professionals. Pinnacle Infotech – one of the top BIM Engineering Service providers in the world with 18+ years of experience in the US construction takes this opportunity to invite all construction professionals to visit Booth No. 509.
Venue: Hyatt Regency, 265 Peachtree St NE Atlanta, GA 30303
Date & Time:
17-19, October, 2016
8:30 am– 6:30 pm
Grab this occasion to meet:
Mr. Scott Pittman, Vice President, Pinnacle Infotech, USA
Mr. Sarvesh Kekatpure, Senior Manager, Business Development & Operations & BIM Specialist, Pinnacle Infotech, USA
Pinnacle will be talking about how the team members are implementing BIM solutions for the latest projects. Whether its electromechanical calculation, value engineering, containment system design, light layout, 3D coordinated models, block wiring diagrams, layout drawings or IFC drawing conversion to shop drawings, Pinnacle will discuss every BIM execution process in detail.
Key Benefits of attending the event with Pinnacle Infotech BIMforum 2016:
1. Learning about cost-effective solutions to resolve construct ability issues in virtual world
2. Knowing how Pinnacle is establishing & organizing collaborative environment with BIM
3. Getting acquainted with design development, conforming to the international standards
Fall BIMForum 2016 Attendee Profile:
1. Architects, Engineers, Designers,
2. Builders, Owners, Contractors
3. Technology Leaders, Facility Managers, Building Product Manufacturers
4. Material Suppliers, Legal & Financial Firms, Academic Institutions, Corporate BIM Director
5. VP, CEO, CFO, COO
Be a part of this event with Pinnacle to know the latest innovations and capabilities of BIM for improving functionality, design, performance and quality of construction. Connect with thousands of BIM users and engage with industry leaders from all over the world for cherishing BIM excellence.