HOUSTON – Dec. 3, 2016 – PRLog — It’s the beginning of December, 2016. HVACR professionals are busy making plans and preparations for 2017 AHR event,
which is set to rock at –
Venue: Las Vegas Convention Center, 3150 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, Nevada (NV) 89109
Date & Time:
Monday / Jan 30 /10am – 6pm
Tuesday / Jan 31 / 10am – 6pm
Wednesday / Feb 1 / 10am – 4pm
Pinnacle will be completing 6th year at this trade show and invites all the HVACR Professionals, Contractors, Engineers, Designers, HVACR Manufacturers and other construction industry professionals to visit –
Booth # N11532
Over 60,000 professionals from America and over 150 countries will assemble at this event to see the advanced HVAC&R products and technology exhibited by more than 2000 exhibitors. Special Sections on the Show Floor including Building Automation and Control Showcase, Software Center and Indoor Air Quality Association Pavilion will allow attendees with specific product interests to focus on single area with wide array of similar products. The AHR Expo is co-sponsored by ASHRAE and AHRI and is held simultaneously with ASHRAE’s Winter Conference.
Exhibitors will present over 760 diverse products at the 2017 AHR event, including:
1. AC, Heating & Refrigeration Systems, Equipment
2. Building Automation, Controls, Networking Products
3. Energy & Facility Management Products
4. Climate Control Systems
5. Radiant Heating, Hydronic System, Plumbing Products
6. Ventilation, Air Movement, Ducts, Filters, IAQ Products
7. Technical Support & Services
8. Labor-saving Tools, Software, Business Services
Pinnacle with 18+ years of experience in the American construction industry will discuss the latest trends and problems of HVAC sector.
Pinnacle Representatives at 2017 AHR EXPO
Mr. Scott Pittman – Vice President (US Operations), Pinnacle Infotech, USA with core construction background bringing technological rigor of enterprise level operations.
Reasons to Attend the Show with Pinnacle Infotech
1. Checking out the new products, technologies & ideas for HVACR communities
2. Knowing about the working process, quality pricing and other things concerning HVACR
3. Learning about the Future of HVACs
4. Improving work process of HVACR Professionals & delivering the right HVACR solution
Attendees of the Show
1. Major manufacturers, Innovative new start-ups, Contracting Firms
2. Facility Operators, Construction Professionals, Product Designers
3. Engineers, Distributors, Public Utility Companies, Educators, Press
For more information, check out 2017 AHR Event
Come to this exhibition, dive into seminars, presentations & demonstrations and learn about the future of HVACR, by making use of the new technologies.