MINNEAPOLIS – April 5, 2016 – PRLog — It’s the beginning of April, 2016 – the time to get ready for the world’s largest BIM event. This international exhibition is
set to rock at the Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA from
Date & Time:
Wednesday, April 20, 2016
Thrusday, April 21, 2016.
The 2016 BIM Forum will emphasize on exclusive sponsorship and display opportunities to heighten the level of engagement and energy and to optimize the value for all BIMForum participants. Moreover, there will be highly interactive programs, including premium networking opportunities on this two-day summit with AEC project teams, owners, operators and technology leaders.
Attendees of the Event:
Pinnacle Infotech invites all professionals from the architectural, engineering and construction industry as well as the BIM service providers, owners, operators and technology leaders to visit its Booth No. 202. Several influential BIM service providers and construction industry professionals from around the world will assemble at this event to see interactive workshops and the development of some of the best practices for virtual design and construction.
What are the benefit of visiting Pinnacle’s Booth?
Pinnacle with more than 18 years of experience in the American construction industry will discuss the latest innovation, expertise and problems of implementing Building Information Modeling in the construction sector.
1. At this exhibition, Pinnacle will help the construction industry professionals to find everything they need to learn the use of scanning and digital tools for capturing existing conditions.
2. Stay connected to Pinnacle’s booth to understand the reconciliation of virtual and actual construction and leverage analysis of neighborhood environment.
3. The visitors will be thrilled to get insight on site context constraints and logistics.
4. Grab this opportunity to get hands-on and see the latest BIM services under real-world circumstances.
5. Listen to the valuable discussions of the speakers to know how to align with client expectations and map utilities and infrastructure for construction.