Explore the AIA (American Institute of Architects) Conference at New York City with Pinnacle Infotech. The two-day Architecture Expo on 200,000 sq. ft. will feature 800 leading brands and building product manufacturers. Moreover, live programming and expo credit courses will let you experience the new and upcoming high-tech products and materials. Longer dedicated hours will provide you ample time to browse the floor with no scheduling conflicts.
- Venue: Javits Center, W 35th St. & 11th Ave, New York, NY 10001
- Date: June 21-22, 2018
Event Overview: AIA 2018 will showcase some of the most creative architects, designers and firms to share how they’re creating their own blueprint and making a difference in cities across the world. There will be sessions led by architects, firms and design professionals on significant topics like inequality, future cities, women in leadership, climate change and more in architecture. You can expect unconventional solutions and innovative approaches, redefining the practice of architecture.
Who can visit?
Construction Professionals including:
- Architects, Engineers, Designers
- Contractors, Subcontractors Project Owners, Facility Managers
- Pre-construction Professionals
- Equipment Manufacturers & Suppliers
Why to visit the event with Pinnacle Infotech?
- Learning the innovative way of revolutionizing construction projects using BIM
- Understanding BIM to optimize cost & improve efficiency for Architects
- Adding value to the construction through various stages of design development & coordination, construction documentation, energy analysis, virtual mock-ups & visualization
Who will represent Pinnacle Infotech?
- Jon McClure – BIM Manager (USA) with perfect understanding of clients & industry needs & expertise in Engineering & Prefabrication firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarvesh Kekatpure – Senior Manager (USA) – an expert at Building Wealth by Leveraging BIM Technology & has participated in major BIM events in USA email@example.com
- Vikash Tripathy – Architect, BIM Manager is the India Lead with 8 years of experience in National & International projects with proficiency in streamlining Construction through Virtual Design & managing BIM Workshops with Consultants firstname.lastname@example.org
The Benefits you will get by attending AIA Conference:
- Learning about BIM Services for Architects
- Networking opportunity with BIM experts
For more info, check out AIA Conference 2018 New York. Book your ticket here. Scan the code