Join in the excitement and grab impeccable networking opportunities at SMACNA’s 75th Anniversary and Annual Convention of this year starting on October 20 in Austin, Texas. The Annual Convention is scheduled to be held from October 20-23, 2019 at the upscale JW Marriot Austin.
Professionals from all sectors of the AEC industry will get access to keynote sessions by attending the Annual convention and product show. Networking is something that can fuel your business. Don’t miss the perfect networking opportunity and attend the SMACNA Annual Convention & Trade Show.
Reasons to Attend the SMACNA Annual Convention & Trade Show 2019
- Eminent speakers are going to speak at the convention including confirmed keynote speaker, Gordie Brown
- More than 30 professional and industry-specific educational sessions
- Attendees will get to know the future of the MEP industry at product show including new technology sessions.
Attendees from These Sectors Are Coming At SMACNA Annual Convention
MEP professionals and General contractors from sectors like
- Architectural Sheet Metal
- Heating, ventilation and Air Conditioning
- Industrial Sheet Metal
- Service & Retrofit
- Testing & Balancing
- Siding & Decking
SMACNA’s Annual Conference is all set to cover areas like
- Managing a sheet metal contracting business
- Matters impacting the Marketplace
Listening to discussions will definitely help you to understand which way the sheet metal sector is heading towards.
Get Inspired to Try Out MEP BIM Services at Booth No: 215
Make sure you visit booth no 215 to understand how 3D MEP BIM solutions can advance the ROI
Meet with Our Director of Engineering Mr. Chip Branscum and BIM Specialist Mr. Sarvesh Kekatpure at booth no 215 to learn how implementing BIM processes can magnify your profit by saving crucial resources and time. Our representatives present at out booth will explain following BIM deliverables
- 3D BIM Modelling
- Effective Clash Coordination
- Flawless Constructability Review
Meet With the Expert, Face to Face
You will get to meet our experts face to face and will learn how experts at Pinnacle create immaculate HVAC model with Seismic Retainers, Trapeze and Hangers.
You will also get to know how Pinnacle’s In-house team works on the final model by removing any chance of clash through re-routing and duct re-seizing.
Get Answers to your queries
Meet with Mr. Chip Branscum and Mr. Sarvesh Kekatpure to ask your BIM and 3D modeling related queries directly to him and get a clear understanding of how BIM technology can help you with
- Project Risk Mitigation
- Project Collaboration
- Better Logistic Planning and Cost optimization
- Improved Project Coordination
- Proper management of asset
Benefits of our 3D BIM Model
- Models created by our experts include Hangers, Trapeze and seismic retainers.
- Our BIM model can be improved by using information from architectural, structural and other trade and utility sources
- Models created by us is well-coordinated with other MEP trades
- We only finalize the model by removing clashes through re-routing ductwork, changing elevation and duct re-sizing.
- Models created by us help to pre-fabricate assemblies in a quality controlled set –up, that decrease field installation time, cost and cut down on material wastage
- Enhancing project efficiency by streamlining workflow and providing impeccable 3D BIM Models
- Global presence of Pinnacle InfoTech ensures that we leverage time zone advantages and deliver projects right on time
- We aim to cut client’s cost down by upto 15% by being connected with global workforce