Pinnacle Infotech will participate at the 99th Annual AGC (Associated General Contractors of America) Convention – the expo for equipment, technology and construction solutions.
Venue – New Orleans, Louisiana, Hyatt Regency, Booth #404
Date: February 26 – 28, 2018
Event Overview: 2018 AGC Technology & Construction Solutions Expo – the leading association for construction industry is offering a unique opportunity for companies in AEC industry to network with contractors. Attendees will be joining the expo to provide practical solutions for meeting challenges faced by construction industry.
Who can visit?
Construction Professionals including:
- Contractors, Subcontractors
- Project Owners, Facility Managers
- Designers, Engineers, Architects
- Construction & Pre-construction Professionals, Equipment Manufacturers & Suppliers
Why to visit the event with Pinnacle Infotech?
- Learning the innovative way of revolutionizing construction projects using BIM
- Understanding technological know-how to optimize cost & improve efficiency
- Adding value to the construction projects – planning, designing, operations, maintenance, recycling
Who will represent Pinnacle Infotech?
- Scott Pittman – Vice President (US Operations) with vast knowledge of construction industry segment
- Jon McClure – BIM Manager (USA) with perfect understanding of clients & industry needs & expertise in Engineering & Prefabrication
The Benefits you will get by attending AGC Convention:
- Learning about BIM Education Program
- Networking and engaging opportunity with industry experts
For more info, check out AGC Convention 2018.
Book your ticket here. Scan the code