Pinnacle will participate at 2018 World of Concrete (WOC) Event, Las Vegas for the fourth time.
- Venue – Las Vegas Convention Center, Booth #C4060
- Date & Time: Jan 23-26 Tuesday –Friday
- January 23 – 25, 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
- January 26 – 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Event Overview –The largest annual international event is dedicated to all the commercial concrete and masonry construction industry professionals. 2018 WOC will attract more than 1500 exhibitors and 55,000 professionals in 725,000 net square feet of exhibiting space. There will be a 90-minute and 3-hour seminar sessions with 150+ skill-building seminars with top industry experts.
Who can visit?
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Commercial Concrete Construction Experts
- Masonry Industry Professionals
- Precast & Cast in Place concrete contractors
- Engineers, Contractors & Construction Industry Professionals
Why to visit the event with Pinnacle Infotech?
- Finding out new ways to sustain & boost business using latest BIM technology
- Getting cost-effective & brand building exposure for construction sector
- Interacting with industry experts to check out innovative construction technology
Who will represent Pinnacle Infotech?
- Scott Pittman – Vice President (US Operations) with vast knowledge of core construction background
- Sarvesh Kekatpure – BIM Expert with perfect understanding of clients & industry needs
The Benefits you will get by attending WOC:
- Streamlining business opportunities & learning to work smarter
- Capitalizing on trends driving future markets
- Getting new opportunities to reduce cost & make profit
For more info, check out 2018 World of Concrete Event.