An Exclusive Event in Collaboration with Autodesk & Pinnacle Infotech
Date & Time:
- Tuesday, 20th March, 2018 – London (8:45- 17:00 GMT) | Click here to register
- Thursday, 22nd March, 2018 – Manchester (8:45 – 17:00 GMT) | Click here to register
- Venues, St Paul’s, 200 Aldersgate, St. Pauls, London EC1A 4HD
- The Bridgewater Hall, Lower Mosley Street, Manchester M2 3WS
Pinnacle invites all construction professionals including Architects, Consultants & Contractors to BIM & Digital Construction Forum on 20th & 22nd of March in London and Manchester respectively. Since, the construction industry is witnessing disrupting technologies & work processes, the event will highlight ways to gain from the new technologies being used to better connect design and construction. The takeaways delegates will be a practical use technology and process to get ROI from BIM & digital construction.
The forum would provide an insight into emerging trends and best practices followed by companies around the Globe. There would be interactive session, where industry experts and thought leaders from Autodesk and leading construction companies would share their knowledge & experience about key trends in digital construction driving the change in the UK construction industry. Informal networking over drinks and refreshment is scheduled in the evening after 5.00 pm.
Highlights of the Event
- Integrated BIM & Collaboration – How to Succeed in BIM by managing end to end collaboration?
- BIM technologies to be used from design to modular construction & fabrication – Using BIM for Modular Construction & Offsite Fabrication
- BIM & Digital Construction Case Studies – Successful BIM Delivery – 12 Project Case Studies
- BIM Usage in UK Construction Projects- 14 Project Profiles
- Laser Scan to BIM – How and When to use?
- Using BIM to create 4D Project Sequence for Bids and Project Management
Case Study Synopsis:
- UMBC – Arts & Humanities Facility – University of Maryland, Baltimore, USA – Revit BIM helps create 3D model of acoustically designed UMBC PAHB Baltimore. The purpose was to develop a new facility with an area of 171,029 GSF consisting of Phase 1 Building with 89,695 GSF & Phase 2 Building with 81,334 GSF.
- Dubai International Airport, Dubai, UAE – Pinnacle Crafts Infrastructure Marvel with the Help of BIM – A significant project executed for the expansion of Concourse 4, a new concourse area of DI.
- Ambuja Patna City Center, India – Saving Signiﬁcant Time and Money with the Help of BIM – A mixed use residential and commercial construction in City Center, Lodipur, Patna, State of Bihar. Pinnacle received NDTV award for providing BIM facilities.
- New Orleans International Airport, USA – BIM facilitated model creation of the mechanical trades for new construction (long term airport development)
- Student Accommodation Building, Bath, UK – Revit & 3DS Max helped to create mass model of existing student accommodation building in UK, Bath
UK Construction Projects using BIM:
- Honeyborne Place_Office Building_Bristol_April_2017_UK_England.pdf
- Moberly Sports Center_UK_November_2016.pdf
- St George’s Church_Bristol_England_UK_November_2016.pdf
- National College High Speed Rail_Educational Institute_London_England_UK_November_2016.pdf
- Queens Quay_UK_January_2017.pdf
- St Mary Magdalene C of E School_Northampton_UK_Feb_2018.pdf
- Television Centre_White City_UK_December_2016.pdf
- Branston Road High School_Newark_UK_May_2017.pdf
- The Bay Science & Innovation Campus_Residential_Birmingham_UK_May_2017.pdf
Message from Pinnacle Infotech CEO:
“Our technical sessions will showcase thought-provoking BIM Engineering research and presentations focusing on operational excellence, compliance strategies and various other topics concerning construction professionals. This will be a wonderful opportunity to meet our BIM professionals for getting vital information about construction codes & standards for sustainability, efficiency and growth.”
Who can visit?
Construction Professionals including:
- Architects, Structural Engineers, MEP Design Firms
- MEP Contractors, Fire Protection Contractors, Concrete Contractors (Pre-cast & Cast-in-Place)
- Drywall Contractors, Home Builders
- Retailers, Owners, Managers, Consultants
Guest Speakers/Industry Experts at the Event
|BuroHappold Engineering||Alain Waha||Global Lead BIM & Digital Transformation||Digital Transformation in the Construction Industry: What has Changed with Technology?|
|Pinnacle Infotech||Bimal Patwari||Founder & CEO||Maximizing ROI by Effective BIM Implementation for a 4-Million-Square-Foot Iconic Project|
|Autodesk||Steven Butler||Industry Strategy Manager – MEP & Fabrication||Autodesk Technology Keynote|
|SPIE UK||George Adams||Director of Energy and Engineering||Collaborative design and BIM end to end integration. BIM for offsite build of modularized engineering.|
Why to Attend?
- To learn, share and talk about the new BIM technologies and work processes that are revolutionizing the construction design and build
- Have thought leaders and experts from Autodesk, Pinnacle and pioneers from leading construction companies & universities share about experiences and trends driving change and benefits to UK construction
- Gain insight into the challenges and needs of our clients – architects, consulting firms, main & sub contractors
- Get better understanding of product and services of Autodesk and how Pinnacle leveraged them to deliver major projects such as Jeddah Tower and projects in UK
- Listen to a panel of experts talk on ways to solve industry challenges, future trends and how to prepare for it
- Meet likeminded people and network over lunch, coffee and evening drinks
Key Takeaways from the Event/ Benefits you will get by attending the event:
- Streamlining business opportunity & learning to work smarter
- Capitalizing on BIM trends driving future construction market
- Getting new opportunity for cost reduction & profit enhancement
- Finding out new ways to sustain & boost business using BIM
- Getting cost-effective solution for construction sector
- Interacting with industry expert to check out innovative construction technology
Click to view the Program Schedule PDF from 8:45 am to 17:00 pm on 20th & 22nd of March, 2018
|08:45||09:00||Registration & Coffee|
|09:00||09:15||Welcome Speech – Bimal Patwari, CEO Pinnacle|
|09:15||09:45||Digital Transformation in the Construction Industry: What has Changed with Technology?
Global Lead BIM & Digital Transformation, BuroHappold Engineering
|09:45||10:30||Maximizing ROI by Effective BIM Implementation for a 4-Million-Square-Foot Iconic Project
Founder & CEO, Pinnacle Infotech
|10:30||11:00||Coffee Break, Exhibition and Networking|
|11:30||12:15||Autodesk Technology Keynote
Industry Strategy Manager – MEP & Fabrication, Autodesk
Expert Speaker, Global Engineering Consultancy
|13:00||14:00||Lunch, Exhibition & Networking|
|14:00||15:15||Collaborative design and BIM end to end integration.
BIM for off site build of modularised engineering.
Director of Energy and Engineering, SPIE UK
|15:15||16:15||Expert Panel Discussion|
|16:15||16:30||Wrap Up & Closing remarks – Mathew Gomes|
|17:00||Networking with Drinks & Refreshments|