Job Code:PIS 02
- Manage CEO calendar, meetings, travel & appointments Prepare proofread, edit all correspondence & communications on behalf of the CEO.
- Assisting the CEO with inputs and data required for making strategic decisions.
- Conducting market research, Business Planning, analyzing financial data and business data etc. Budget Analysis, Budget Monitoring, Budget Control & Variance.
- Tracking project status and suggest corrective actions. Co-coordinating and follow up with Department Heads on project status. Generating business reports and presenting them to CEO
- Develop and make comprehensive but targeted and insightful reports/presentations that summarize findings and recommendations in order to inform senior management decision-making.
- Generate standard or customized reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by senior management.
- Developing strategic proposals for the management on business and functional strategic aspects.
- Diploma/B.Tech/B.E – Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Arch and,
- MBA/ Post Graduate (Finance, Operation, Business Management)
No. of Vacancies01
Attention to Detail, Interpersonal Skills, Business Acumen, Result oriented, Taking Ownership, Drive for Results, Organizing.