Date: Nov 14 -16
Venue: THE VENETIAN, 3355 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Event Schedule: Nov 14-16, Las Vegas
- Tuesday, Nov 14 -6.30 am – 9 pm
- Wednesday, Nov 15 – 6.30 am – 10 pm
- Thursday, Nov 16 – 6.30 am – 7 pm
Explore AU Nov 2017 in Las Vegas with Pinnacle Infotech. The conference is meant for those who design and construct the world around us. Professionals from design, architecture, manufacturing and media will join the event for 3 days to experience learning and in-depth skill development. The classes, presentations, workshops and galleries will let you experience the future of your field and stay connected with professional community. Pinnacle will discuss on “Assembly Line Manufacturing for Construction Using BIM – Why, When and How”?
- Date: 16th Nov, 2017
- Time: 1 PM – 2 PM
Who can attend the show?
- Experts & thought-leaders from across the industry
- Design, engineering, construction & manufacturing professionals
Pinnacle Infotech Spokesperson:
- BIMAL PATWARI – President, Pinnacle Infotech who has led BIM implementation in 4,500+ projects across 34 countries. He has worked extensively with AEC firms & government agencies and is recognized for his visionary contribution to the innovative use of advanced BIM technology. Read more
- SCOTT PITTMAN – Vice President of US Operations for Pinnacle Infotech has been in the construction field for 33+ years. His background in the construction industry encompasses Laborer, Journeyman, Foreman, Supervisor, Detailer, Project Leader & Manager. Scott oversees US clients at Pinnacle Infotech. Read more
What you can hear from Pinnacle Spokesperson?
- Discussions on how BIM is making a shift by industrializing construction & creating off-site assembly lines for manufacturing modules, which can be assembled on-site by a lean team
- BIM Case studies of iconic, global projects where assembly line manufacturing construction process is deployed for remarkably fast construction, reducing on-site work, wastage & cost
- BIM usage to support modular design & industrialized construction
How you will be benefited?
- You will learn when & how to set up assembly lines & challenges associated with them
- You can connect with your professional community to share perspective and see how others are facing and overcoming industry challenges
- You can get hands-on experience with BIM shaping your industry and explore the future of making things through classes, presentations & interactions
For more details, visit AU2017, Las Vegas
Incredible AU 17 Offered Insights & Networking Opportunity
Autodesk University 2017 Exhibition went successful for Pinnacle Infotech. Speaking session on “Assembly Line Manufacturing for Construction Using BIM – Why, When and How” by Mr. Bimal Kumar Patwari, Pinnacle President and Mr. Scott Pitman, Pinnacle Vice President, US was well attended and well received by audience. The event was also good from learning perspective and networking opportunity with industry experts.
Snapshots of the Event…