Explore Autodesk University London 2018 with Pinnacle Infotech. The conference is meant for those who design and construct the world around us and also for the ones who aspire to know about the same. Professionals from design, architecture, manufacturing and media will join the event for 2 days to experience learning and in-depth skill development. The presentations and workshops will let you experience the future of your field and stay connected with the professional community.
Date: 19-20 June
Time: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Venue: Tobacco Dock – Tobacco Quay, Wapping Ln, St Katharine’s & Wapping, London E1W 2SF, United Kingdom
Booth No: QS-003
Hurry Up!! Book your ticket now !!
Scan the code for latest update.
Why to visit the Event with Pinnacle Infotech?
- Grab the opportunity to connect with the BIM (Business Information Modeling) industry experts
- Share technical knowledge pertaining to BIM
- Resolve the challenges of construction sector with BIM
- Gain a deeper understanding of BIM in Construction
- Learn about BIM to stay on top of the technology trends
- Experience advanced BIM technology to explore the future of making things
Who can attend the show?
Construction Professionals including:
- Architects, Engineers, Pre-construction Professionals
- Concrete, Mechanical & Electrical Contractors
- Mechanical & Electrical Consultants
- Subcontractors, Project Owners
- Facility Managers, Designers
- Equipment Manufacturers, Suppliers
- Experts & Thought Leaders Across the Industry
Pinnacle Infotech Representatives at the Event:
- Mathew Gomes – Regional Director, UK with vast knowledge of construction industry segment
- Anirban Saha – Project Manager with extensive experience in BIM projects
- Mainak Dey – Manager – BIM – ACS with expertise in international BIM projects
- Pat Saha – Business Manager, UK with perfect understanding of client & industry needs
Benefits of attending the Conference with Pinnacle Infotech:
- Learning about Innovative BIM revolutionizing construction
- Understanding BIM technology for optimizing construction cost
- Adding value to construction with BIM for planning, designing, operations, maintenance & recycling
- Networking & engaging opportunity with industry experts
Seize the opportunity to interact with veteran industry leaders and experts and get an insight into emerging BIM trends followed by companies across the globe.
For more info, check out AU London 2018 Conference.