Proper planning and coordination are the keys to the successful execution of projects in any industry. Advancements in 3D technology and the advent of Building Information Modeling (BIM) have revolutionized the Structural Engineering firms. BIM involves the creation and use of a coordinated 3D model by linking it to intelligent databases for a building project. This technology, when applied to the Structural Engineering firm enables seamless collaboration, enabling quick decision making, accurate construction documents and better construction. We generate accurate 3D Models for Wood, Steel & Concrete from an approved set of Structural Drawings. Our BIM solutions are efficiently used for structural design, detailing and prefabrication. Working in BIM environment helps us to easily handle complex structural design projects, including wood framing and modeling. BIM usage has helped us produce several reports for enhancing production.
Pinnacle offers 3D BIM Modeling for the following structures:
- Reinforced Cement Concrete Structures like Buildings, Tanks
- Steel Plate Girder, Industrial Sheds, Gantries & Truss Girder
- Wooden Structures like Sheds & Residential Structures
- Steel & Composite Structures
- Pre-stressed and Post-tensioned Structures like Parking Structures