Engineering, Procurement & Construction
University of Texas Medical Branch
Location: Galveston, TX, USA
SCOPE OF WORK:
1. Required to do Redline updates of the contract documents.
2. The documents consisted of MEPFP, Architecture & Structure.
3. Based on the issued RFIs with the propose solutions, the output file was had to be submitted in 2D .dwg format only.
4. The Project was quite critical in understanding the nature or information. The basic information is also important to update as per the RFIs.
5. Pinnacle Infotech received lots of PDFs as RFIs, Some of which were repetitive and not applicable. Our team reviewed and segregated those and made a spread sheet as well.
6. To overcome the issues Pinnacle has done an effective communication through Webex, email etc and prepared a status log to update the status of the markups along with our self queries. It helped us to receive the response on time and get the issues clarified.
7. Moreover the Team work and Client response helped us to complete the project with a good result.
Type of Drawings : As-builts (Architectural, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Protection)