Dakota Gasification Company
Location: Beulah, ND, USA
SCOPE OF WORK:
1. Client provided their requirement in different batches.
2. Provided both .tiff and .dwg files.
3. Some of the tiffs to be completely converted from raster to vector.
4. In some of the tiffs, the raster is already set up and some changes of drawing made by client needed to be incorporated in the converted drawings. This type of drawing is called HYBRID DRAWING which contains both raster and vector but the final output will be a vector.
5. All the blocks are to be maintained of same sizes with same text style with same width factor.
6. Then in all the converted drawings the standards provided for attribute, text styles, layers etc were to be set.
7. After completing the drawings a .ctb file is to be created for all files based on the line type and color.
Type of Drawings : Piping and Instrumentation Drawings (P&ID’s)