HOUSTON – Dec. 5, 2016 – PRLog — Plans and preparations have started for the world’s largest concrete event, which is set to rock at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Pinnacle completing third year at this trade show, cordially invites all the concrete and masonry industry professionals to visit:
Booth # N3164 at Las Vegas Convention Center, US
Date & Time:
Date: Tuesday, January 17-Thursday, January 19
Time: 9:30 am -5:00 pm
Attendees of the event:
Contractors, Engineers, Designers, Manufacturers and other construction industry professionals
Reasons to attend the show with Pinnacle:
1. Get new ways to sustain & grow business, connecting with top industry suppliers
2. Check out innovative products, construction machinery, equipment, safety training courses, new technologies
3. Learn to work smarter, capitalizing on the trends driving future markets
Pinnacle Representatives at 2017 World of Concrete Event:
Mr. Scott Pittman – Vice President (US Operations), Pinnacle Infotech, USA with vast knowledge of core construction background
Mr. Sarvesh Kekatpure – Senior Manager, Business Development & Operations & BIM Specialist with perfect understanding of Pinnacle’s clients and industry needs
Pinnacle with more than 18 years of experience in the US construction industry will discuss the latest innovations, expertise and problems of concrete sector to complete construction work in a faster and improved way. Moreover, there will be concrete equipment, demos on material handling, delivery, concrete placement and concrete repair and demolition. At this tradeshow, Pinnacle will cater concrete professionals to find everything they need to win more jobs, make more money and streamline business. Stay connected to Pinnacle’s booth to make new contacts, strengthen industry connections and work smarter.
For more information, check out 2017 World of Concrete Event.
Special Product & Action Areas at 2017 WOC:
1. Producer Center with a market of resources, equipment, demos & seminars for concrete producers
2. Material Handling offering trucks, excavators for material delivery, distribution, concrete placement
3. Concrete Repair & Demolition, housing an exhibition of surface preparation equipment, grinding, sawing and other demolition products
4. World of Masonry, exhibiting products, tools, information & technology for masonry professionals
5. Technology for Construction, featuring latest products and tools for commercial construction industry
6. Concrete Surfaces & Decorative showcasing decorative concrete for commercial & residential applications
Participate in this WOC exhibition and learn about the future of concrete, by taking back innovative ideas to apply in daily work.