MEP Coordination through BIM
- Industry Verticals
- BIM Services
- 3D Visualization
- Pre-Construction Site Logistics
- 3D Modeling
- Clash Coordination
- Bill of Materials (BOQ)
- Shop Drawings
- Digital Prefabrication
- Fabrication / Spool Drawings
- Marketing BIM Presentation
- Laser Scan / Point Cloud Data
- Facilities Management
- Construction Document Management
- 4D Construction Simulation
- Revit Families
- BIM Engineering Services
- BIM Consulting Services
- CAD Drafting Services
HVAC Sheet Metal Model Creation for single or all trades of MEP
Our 3D HVAC model is prepared as per the specifications of the engineering documents using a range of inputs including the Design & Contract documents (IFC, CD Set), Equipment submittals and Project specification sheets. The model is coordinated with all other MEP trades. We deliver fabrication & spooling output in DWG, PDF, Revit & Navisworks.
- We create HVAC model with Hangers, Trapeze and seismic restrainers and augment it by using information from architectural, structural and other trade and utility sources.
- We produce the final model by removing clashes through re-routing ductwork, changing elevation and duct re-sizing.
- We also offer Value Engineering & Design Validations.
We offer additional insights and global best practices to improve the work procedure of our clients. We follow SMACNA and other applicable codes for US construction. This helps to pre-fabricate assemblies in a quality controlled set-up, reducing field installation time, wastages and costs. The construction sequencing in BIM models help clients to manage construction.