Mechanical BIM Services
- Coordinated 3D Model
- Detailed Shop / Installation Drawings
- Block-Out drawings
- Equipment Pad Layout Drawings
- Quantity Take-Offs
- Coordinated 3D Piping Models
- Mechanical Piping Shop Drawings
- Mechanical Room Layout Models
- Sleeve / Penetration Drawings
Fire Protection System Models
- Mechanical Duct and Duct Fittings Modeling
- Mechanical Equipment Modeling as per submittal/cut-sheet provided
- Diffusers and Grills Modeling as per schedule provided
- Duct Layout as per project specification and code applicable
- BOQ of Ducts, Duct Fittings, Mechanical Equipment, Diffusers, Grills, etc.
- Detailed Mechanical Layout with dimensions, elevations and annotations
- Mechanical Equipment Detailing (sections and isometric)
- Mechanical Components Modeling (with connections)
- Walk-Through of MEP / BIM Models
- Rendered views of Mechanical BIM Models
On receiving Engineering documents like Design, Specifications, Equipment submittals and Project checklists we create the required HVAC model as per the specified standard.
The HVAC model is coordinated with the architectural, structural and other MEP members. The final model is generated after eliminating all the interferences by changing routes, elevation and duct resizing.
Block Out Drawings
We attach high priority to Block Out Drawings because we understand the importance of providing such illustrations before pouring concrete. The block out drawings are provided after aligning with the architectural grids.
Mechanical Room Modeling
Along with HVAC Duct Modeling, we also can provide detailed mechanical piping models to accurately show equipment locations and piping systems. From this model, we can generate a detailed quantity take-off.