CAD Services for Hospital & Healthcare
Hospitals often require CAD Linked Drawing database. The Infrastructure Drawings, Medical Gas Piping layout Drawings, etc. are drafted to CAD format for the benefit of Easy Storage, future renovation or construction. Through the CAD Drawings every equipment and Infrastructure can be classified and rightly allocated.
Benefits of CAD for Hospital & Healthcare -
- Hospital Property and the entire Infrastructure can be accessed easily and at much faster time.
- The original drawings can be altered and modified easily to see the changed layout as desired while renovation, expansion and construction take place.
- Once drafted to CAD it is not much required to go through the Paper Drawings which are stored in any different location.
- Equipment ´owners´ can be depicted to the location of their equipment. Ownership disputes has been reduced and improved space utilization throughout the hospital has emerged.
- The CAD Linked Database is highly useful for better planning of maintenance projects.
- And it is also useful to efficiently manage the building stock along with the projects budget.
For details please visit » CAD Hospital & Healthcare