Pinnacle CAD can digitally convert / transfer your old paper and manual drawings, raster images (Tiff, Jpeg, Gif, Pdf etc.) containing scanned data, drawings, logos, graphics or artwork etc. into clean, ready to use, error free and fully editable multi-layer vector format (i.e. DWG, DXF, DGN, Adobe Illustrator, PhotoShop, CorelDraw or any other desired vector format) giving clarity and visual sharpness to images at competitive prices.
We offer the digitization of architectural, engineering, construction, CAD or GIS files with a quick turnaround – even for huge projects on large jobs.
Our digitization services have an ideal mix of quality, consistency and speedy delivery along with well-equipped and state-of-the-art digitalization infrastructure Our and highly skilled and experienced CAD technicians and other technical staff across the various service specialties, that create a long-term relationship with our clients.
The following advantages can be achieved with our services:
- We normally create a drawing as a new file; the final output is editable and will be in DXF, DWG, DGN or any other CAD formats.
- Vectorized images that we offer have no roughness, no loss in detail and can be printed at any resolution or any size.
- Since we create a new file, we can create as many layers as you require. We provide separate and accurate layer information for dimensions (as per scale), associative dimensions (adjustable), accurate text (editable), accurate line types (editable) body, associative hatch patterns (editable), hidden lines, and centerlines, symbols and blocks of standard components, etc.
- Text is separated and has its own layer and is recognizable as text.
- Dimensions are intact and are shown by a separate layer.
- Quick turnaround, even on large jobs
- Feature Extraction
- Geo-coding of databases
- Local Area Planning (District Planning Maps, Census Maps, etc.)