Autodesk University 2015 Exhibition
Dec 1, 2015Subscribe to Our Blog
For those who DESIGN, BUILD, MAKE, AND CREATE
|Date:||December 01 – 03, 2015|
|Venue:||The Venetian Hotel|
Las Vegas, NV
|Pinnacle Booth No:||229|
Autodesk University is the world’s largest conference for Autodesk software users, bringing together 10,000 design, engineering, and manufacturing professionals from around the world. Classes, forums, and keynotes from product experts and thought leaders – learn all the tips and tricks. Explore The Future of Making Things—how technology is changing the way we create it.
Pinnacle Infotech is one of the proud exhibitors participating for the 4th time in such august company.
Be at Booth # 229 and discover us!
Our BIM solutions are the result of 17 years of experience in the American construction industry; over 4000 projects in all; a global presence with offices in USA, UAE, India, and Italy; footprints in 30 countries and 6 continents; and a wide array of project verticals from airports, stadiums, hospitals, dams, shopping malls, universities, high-rise buildings, and so on.
Kingdom Tower, the tallest building in the world, presently under construction in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, is testimony to Pinnacle’s expertise.
|Venue:||The Venetian Hotel, Las Vegas|
|Date:||Tuesday, 1st Dec – Thursday, 3rd Dec 2015|
|Time:||Day 1 : Tuesday, December 01, 2015|
Day 2 : Wednesday, December 02, 2015
Day 3 : Thursday, December 03, 2015
|12:00 PM – 9:00 PM|
11:30 AM – 9:00 PM
11:30 AM – 3:00 PM
- Havard Vasshaug – BIM Manager, Dark Arkitekter
- Gavin Bath – Technical Support/Consulting , Autodesk, Inc.
- Tosh Tambe – Senior Alliance Manager, Amazon Web Services
- David Butts – BIM Specialist, Gannett Fleming, Inc.
- James Mckenzie – Executive Director, AEC Verge Solutions
- Paul Aubin – Independent Architectural Consultant
- Scott Hendricks – Fabrication Technical Specialist, Enceptia
- Darren Roos – BIM/VDC Director, BERNARD Engineers
- Jo-Ann Hogan – Autodesk Application Engineer, Modena
- Donnie Gladfelter – CAD Thought Leader
- Gavin Davidson – Vertical Market Expert
- Gordon Luckett – President, Arrow Geomatics
- David Garrigues – Firmwide CAD Coordinator, Kimley-Horn
Some of the exhibitors are:
Pinnacle Infotech Inc.
4D Technologies, LLC
Canon USA Inc.
Epson America Inc.
For more detail please visit: