Autodesk University 2013 Exhibition
Dec 3, 2013Subscribe to Our Blog
December 03 – 05, 2013 – The Venetian Hotel, Las Vegas
Pinnacle Booth No.: 1133
|Venue:||The Venetian Hotel, Las Vegas|
|Date:||Tuesday, 3rd Dec – Thursday, 5th Dec 2013|
|Time:||Day 1 : Tuesday, December 03, 2013||6:30 PM – 9:30 PM|
|Day 2 : Wednesday, December 04, 2013||11:30 AM – 2:00 PM|
|Day 2 : Wednesday, December 04, 2013||6:30 PM – 9:30 PM|
|Day 3 : Thursday, December 05, 2013||11:30 AM – 2:00 PM|
Reasons to attend :
There would be 650 classes for designers and engineers, plus special Monday events, networking receptions, and an exhibit hall featuring more than 150 Autodesk authorized developers, solution providers, and strategic partners.
Preconference events: I3D Innovation.Inspiration.Ideas; CAVE Conference; DesignScript Workshop; ADN Conference; Education Summit; Infrastructure Symposium.
Keynote address: Join Autodesk CEO Carl Bass and CTO Jeff Kowalski for a big-picture presentation about where design technology is, where it’s going—and how Autodesk and its customers are working to imagine, design, and create a better world.
Innovation Forum: Reinventing the Design Business: In today’s turbulent economy, the need to innovate is more pressing than ever. Join a pioneering group of leaders from the AEC, manufacturing, and entertainment industries to see how they are reinventing the business of design.
Innovation Forum: The New Industrial Revolution: Hear from trailblazing innovators who are changing the way we manufacture as they distill the reality from the hype, show what’s available now and what’s coming, and describe how businesses can take advantage of the emerging revolution.
Platinum Sponsor Technology Showcase: Join Lynn Allen and our platinum sponsors for candid discussions about emerging technologies and the future of design as seen through the eyes of today’s leading technologists.
400 speakers from disparate industries will focus their talents and technologies and share their stories to help us understand and build a better world through innovative design. Some of the speakers are:
- David Baldacchino – buildingSMART Manager – Texas & Florida, HOK: Navigating through the Storm Using Coordinate Systems in Autodesk® Revit®. Tuesday, Dec 3, 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM
- Tyler Goss – Director of Construction Solutions, CASE: Better, Faster, Stronger: Rebuilding Project Collaboration with Autodesk® BIM 360™ Glue®. Tuesday, Dec 3, 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM
- Stefano Toparini – Solutions Engineer, Autodesk: Beyond 3D in Autodesk® InfraWorks™: Simulate What Happens in Your Real-World Models. Wednesday, Dec 4, 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM
- Lynn Allen – Evangelist, Autodesk: If you want to learn a plethora of power user tips, then be sure to join Cadalyst columnist and Autodesk technical evangelist Lynn Allen as she takes you through a whirlwind of productivity techniques that are certain to improve your everyday drawing life. Wednesday, Dec 4, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- Jason Reece – Sr. Manager – Research & Development, Balfour Beatty Construction: Visual Planning: BIM for Safety. Wednesday, Dec 4, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Joseph Joseph – Technology Executive, Practice Technologies, Walt Disney Imagineering: A Fortune 500 BIM Implementation Strategy at SAIC: Reassessed and Reapproached. Thursday, Dec 5, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
- Kate Morrical – Digital Design Manager, Robert Silman Associates: Digital Design Management: A Hybrid Role for a Changing World. Thursday, Dec 5, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
- Rebecca Arsham – Corporate CADD Training Manager, Parsons Brinckerhoff: Your Easy Win for Staff Development Communities of Practice. Thursday, Dec 5, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- Andrew Fisher – BIM Applictions Support Engineer, DPR Construction: Saving the World One Building at a Time: BIM for O&M and LEED® EBOM Certification. Thursday, Dec 5, 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM
Some of the exhibitors are:
- Pinnacle Infotech Inc.
- 3AM Solutions (UK) Limited
- 3Dconnexion, Inc
- AMD (Advanced Micro Devices)
- Bluebeam Software
- Bradley Corporation
- Canon USA Inc.
- FM Systems
- HVAC Solution
- IMAGINiT Technologies
|Platinum Sponsors:||Dell, Hewlett-Packard, Intel|
|Gold Sponsors:||Lenovo, Nvidia, Topcon|
|Silver Sponsors:||3Dconnexion, Advanced Micro Devices, Canon U.S.A. , NetSuite, Panzura, Revit Express Tools, Simplygon, SMART Technologies|
|Associate Sponsors:||AUGI, Autodesk Partner Products Catalog, The Blue Book Network, Desktop Engineering, IB Systems, TenLinks|
|Reseller Sponsors:||Advanced Solutions, Inc., BOXX Technologies, CADD Microsystems, Eagle Point Software, Enceptia, Hagerman & Company, IMAGINiT, MasterGraphics, Synergis Engineering Design Solutions|
For more detail please visit: