AU 2012 Exhibition
Nov 27, 2012Subscribe to Our Blog
November 27 – 29, 2012 – Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas
Pinnacle Booth No.: 1201
|Venue:||Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas|
|Date:||Tuesday, 27th Nov – Thursday, 29th Nov 2012|
|Time:||Day 1 : Tuesday, November 27, 2012||7:00 PM – 10:00 PM|
|Day 2 : Wednesday, November 28, 2012||11:30 AM – 2:00 PM|
|Day 2 : Wednesday, November 28, 2012||7:00 PM – 10:00 PM|
|Day 3 : Thursday, November 29, 2012||11:30 AM – 2:00 PM|
Reasons to attend :
There would be 800 classes and labs organized in 21 tracks, 10 PowerTracks, 6 Innovation Forums, and 1 Symposium.
800 Classes: These classes can be lectures, hands-on labs, seminars, panels, or roundtable sessions.
21 Tracks: Tracks would organize classes primarily by industry or discipline
10 PowerTracks: A PowerTrack is a series of intermediate to advanced classes, sequenced throughout the week, that focus on a particular product or topic. Each class builds on the previous ones in the series, providing unique, in-depth training that is simply not possible in a single class. Some of the PowerTracks would be Autodesk® Alias®, Autodesk® Simulation Moldflow®, BIM for Construction, Energy Optimization for Retrofits, Autodesk® PLM 360, to name a few.
6 Innovative Forums: These sessions feature a mix of individual speakers and panels designed to challenge and enlighten you about entirely new ways to work, design, and innovate. Learn more from the experts and individuals who are addressing our most pressing challenges and working to understand and build a better world through innovative design.
1 Symposium: The Design Computation Symposium will feature a number of different presentations from accomplished researchers, practitioners, and educators who will focus on the fascinating relationship between mathematical, geometrical, and architectural form.
743 speakers from disparate industries will focus their talents and technologies and share their stories to help us understand and build a better world through innovative design. Some of the speakers are:
- Craig Kiner of Zaha Hadid Architects would speak on Software Workflows for the Design, Development, and Construction of the Broad Art Museum at Michigan State University – Tuesday, Nov 27, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
- Bill Gibbs of Gibbs and Associates would speak on A Look into the Future of CAD/CAM – Thursday, Nov 29, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
- Brian Morro of Pacific Glass & Electric would speak on Autodesk® PLM 360 for Utilities: Engineer, Collaborate, and Be Compliant – Wednesday, Nov 28, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
- Eric Bogenschutz of BSA LifeStructures would speak on Content Is King! Creating and Modifying HVAC Content in Autodesk® Revit® MEP 2013 – Tuesday, Nov 27, 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM and also on Collaborate with the Extended IPD Team Using Autodesk® Revit® Server and Autodesk® Project Bluestreak – Thursday, Nov 29, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM
- Melinda Hoffman of LP Ciminelli would speak on Go Mobile with Your Projects – Tuesday, Nov 27, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Some of the exhibitors are:
- Pinnacle Infotech Inc.
- 360 Technologies Inc.
- BIMobject AB
- Bluebeam Software
- CAD Masters, Inc.
- Gehry Technologies
- Gibbs and Associates
- HVAC Solution
- Lee Lewis Construction
|Platinum Sponsors:||Dell, Hewlett-Packard, Intel, Lenovo|
|Gold Sponsors:||Global e-Training|
|Silver Sponsors:||3Dconnexion, AMD, Assemble Systems, Canon, NVIDIA, Océ, TechSmith|
|Associate Sponsors:||BOXX Technologies, CADLearning, Objet,|
|Bronze Sponsors:||AUGI, The Blue Book Network, Way To Be|
For more detail please visit: