AIA Convention 2015
Mar 14, 2015Subscribe to Our Blog
May 14-16, Atlanta
|Date:||May 14-16th 2015|
|Venue:||Georgia World Congress Center|
285 Andrew Young International Blvd NW
Atlanta, GA 30313
AIA Convention 2015 is one of the largest and most exciting annual gatherings of architects and design professionals in the U.S. The people, the ideas, the environment, the setting—it all comes together for an experience that will supercharge your year.
Here are few highlights:
- Get hands-on at the Virginia Tech FutureHAUS, a full responsive-design living and kitchen prototype
- See the YAF 10UP Competition winners build a sculpture for AIA Atlanta in real time, right on the Expo floor
- Drop in on the live broadcast of discussions and debates from ARCHITECT Live
- Meet up in the Emerging Professionals Lounge, scaled for relaxation and equipped with career-building resources
Because it’s the largest annual gathering of architects and design professionals in the U.S.
- Opportunity to reach out influential design professionals seeking an edge
- Enrich with information and advices
- Opportunity to showcase your services
- Can take part in each day’s programming
- Easy customization process
May 14: Thursday, 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
May 15: Friday, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
May 16: Saturday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Day One, May 14, 10:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., Hall B1
President Bill Clinton
Day Two, May 15, 8:30 – 10:00 a.m., Hall B1
Welby Altidor and Julie Dixon
Day Three, May 16, 2–3:30 p.m., Hall B1
Moderator: Trish Regan, Fox Business
Panelists: Katherine Darnstadt, AIA, Steven Ehrlich, FAIA, Curtis J. Moody, FAIA, and Mark Ripple, AIA
For more detail please visit: